Excellent Tumour & Pain Control
- Local tumour control: Tumour regression is the most important benefit. Even 100% tumour regression has been observed.
- Pain control at tumour site: Around 50 to 90% pain relief has been reported by patients treated by SENNEX.
- Tumour management: SENNEX ECT treatment can reduce other symptoms like oozing and bleeding from tumour.
- Improved functioning: Reduced size of tumour or total regression allow reinstatement of functioning earlier blocked by tumour. Patients of head and mouth cancer tumours may improve their ability to swallow/eat/talk/ breathe.
- Makes tumours operable: Large tumours can become resectable after size reduction due to SENNEX treatment, if other parameters are also favourable for surgery.
- Usually no major side-effects: Drug dose is considerably smaller when compared to traditional chemotherapy. Patient is spared the ill-effects of chemotherapeutic drugs associated with use of large doses in case of traditional chemotherapy. For more on this click here.